I've been lucky, as Mike and Nancy have allowed me to "sample" various rooms in the Villa. Really, a special way to get more of a taste of the "Villa Life". The video above is the "pink room" that I moved into today. I'll be in here the rest of my trip. I think this has been my favorite room so far. I should admit, I've said it about all the rooms I've been in. The first week I was in the "Leather room" (i'll get pics later). It was so nice they put me in here first as I was a little low and it gave me a chance to be alone a bit. Then I went to the third floor and shared a room with twin beds. I wouldn't have missed this for the world, as I loved my roommate, she was the best, and all the children who were staying here, were on this floor. It gave me some very special moments with them, as we made up stories together, talked about bugs, and I regaled them with stories of my wonderful family and granddaughter.
We need some videos with Oma in them so Taline can watch!
ReplyDelete