What a GREAT Day Today

 I visited my mom today and had such a wonderful time with her.  She and I prepared dinner and shared stories and photos.  Really a nice time.
Left to right: Katie, Danny, me, Robert, Jessica
Earlier in the day I went to see my brother, Robert.  His daughter Jessica was there as well as his son Danny and his girlfriend Katie.  I had the most fun.  Danny is home from living in Australia where he met a lovely English girl, Katie.  They have been dating for almost two years.  She is so delightful, I liked her very much. Jessica is doing great.  She is such a beauty inside and out, smart and is doing great in her job. I was sorry her wonderful husband Glen couldn't join us.  It is so precious to see my brother and his children together.  So much love.  I love my brother's company.  We went to lunch, then a long walk at a local lake, then off to ice cream.  I'm truly so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment